- How do I make a booking?
1. Type the name of the location you would like to be picked up from (Ataturk Airport etc..) and select from the list of options. Then type the name of the location you would like to be dropped off at (Sultanahmet etc…) and select from the list of options.
2. Please select a return or one way journey.
3. Select your date of travel.
4. Select the number of passengers travelling.
5. Click the ‘Search’ button to see a list of available vehicle types and prices for your journey.
6. Click the ‘Book’ button next to the vehicle type you would like to reserve.
7. Enter the lead passenger details:
> Lead name and surname – We only need one name for the whole party.
> Email address – We need this information as your booking confirmation and voucher will be sent by email.
> Mobile number – It will help us to contact you in case of any changes to your journey. Our carefully selected partners will be able to text you regarding your journey, but we will not pass your details on to any other third party. Don’t forget to include the prefix of your country.
8. Enter your flight details. The Outbound is from your original destination (e.g. Manchester Airport to New York Hotel) and the Return is to your original destination (e.g. New York to Manchester Airport).
9. Click the “CONTINUE to proceed to pay for the booking” button to continue.
10. Enter your payments details in order to finalise the booking.
11. Once your payment has been submitted you will receive a reference number for your booking. Please make a note of this. You will also receive a voucher confirming your booking and the instructions for your journey.
- What information do I need in order to book?
Total number of passengers.
Flight / Boat /Train details – if you’ve booked a private vehicle our partners will monitor your arrival where possible, your flight/ Boat/ Train number ensures you are picked up and dropped off at the right time.
Help! I can’t find the location I want to book.
If the location you’re looking for isn’t available to book online, please contact us on the telephone number provided in the Customer Care Service section.
- How much luggage can I take with me?
The information related to the luggage is provided in the specifications of each type of product.
If you have any extra luggage you must previously communicate this to the Customer Service Centre.
- Can I book a child seat?
Yes. You can add childseat to your transfer where “Extras” page of your transfer process.
- How do I pay for my booking?
Payment is taken in full at the time of booking. We accept VISA Debit/Credit, MasterCard and Maestro.
- I’m having trouble paying for my booking, how can I make the payment?
Payment is taken in full at the time of booking through our website. If the card is rejected you will need to contact your card issuer or the Customer Care Service.
- How safe is it to use my credit/debit card on your website?
We operate our website with an SSL certificate to ensure safe encryption of your details. For your peace of mind we will not store any of your credit card details.
- How do I know my booking was successful?
Once payment has been taken and your booking has been made, you will be taken through to a confirmation page where you will be given the option to print your journey details. We will also email your voucher as full confirmation with the details of your journey. If for any reason you are unable to see the confirmation page please check your email and your spam folder. It is your responsibility to take reasonable steps to avoid duplicate bookings by also checking with your bank to see if any payment has been taken.
- I did not get my voucher, how can I obtain it?
Please check your email. You will have an email from Letshuttle with the voucher attached.
Additionally, if you have a booking reference please go to the ‘Manage your booking’ section of the site, enter your email address and reference and select ‘print your voucher’.
If you do not have a reference number, please call the Customer Service Centre so that we can help you.
- Can I book a one way journey?
Yes, please select one way at the top left of the search box.
- What is my outbound flight number?
This is the number for your flight to the airport where our partner will pick you up.
- What is my return flight number?
This is the number for your flight from the airport where our partner will drop you off.
- How do I add my bike/surfboard/golf bag etc. to my booking and how much does it cost?
Sports equipment such as ski bags, golf bags, surf boards and bicycles are classed as excess luggage and may be chargeable. Please contact the Customer Service Centre to find out for your specific journey.
- Can I book a transfer to my private villa?
Yes, of course. You can reserve a private transfer that will take you “door to door”.
- Do I need to take any paperwork with me when I travel?
Please print two copies of your booking confirmation: one for your outbound journey and one for your return. Pleas also bring your Identity card or passport.
- Where will I be dropped off/picked up from?
The drop off and pick up is detailed in your voucher that you should have received when you booked your transfer.
- How long do I have to wait at the airport before my vehicle departs?
For private services – your vehicle will leave as soon as you have located your driver.
- What happens if my flight is delayed or cancelled?
Our partners will monitor your arrival where possible but additionally, we suggest that you contact the Customer Service Centre if you flight changes.
If your return flight changes during your trip please use the number supplied on your voucher to contact our partner and reconfirm your pickup time.
- My departure service hasn’t arrived! What do I do?
Please wait a maximum of 20 minutes after the pick up time previously agreed before calling the number on your e-Ticket. It is important that you call this number to ensure our partners can help you.
- How can I change my booking?
Please call the Customer Service Centre in order to modify the information.
- How can I cancel my booking and how much will it cost?
If you would like to cancel your booking please use the ‘Manage your booking’ section on the website. The cost of cancellation depends on each service; you can find the cancellation costs on your voucher as well as in the results section and your information section before making the reservation.
Please note – in the case of ‘No show’ your booking is non-refundable.
You cannot cancel your return journey when it is booked as part of a return service after the outbound journey date has passed.
- What do I do if I lose something on a 3B Travel vehicle?
If you leave property in a 3B Travel vehicle on arrival, please call the emergency number provided on your voucher.
- Do I need to check my booking with you after I receive my booking confirmation?
There is no need to check if your booking exists with us if you have received an email with your booking reference and confirmation.
- Do I need to confirm my outbound service?
For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.
There is no need to confirm this part of your journey, however if there is a change to your flight time, please contact our Customer Service Centre.